Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Poking a Dragon In the Eye May Be Unwise

In one sense, I hope this is true. Mind you, let me be clear, I have no desire to see any living thing injured, or property destroyed or damaged. Nevertheless, I think that provoking the Chinese government would be a collosal blunder on the part of the Islama-fascists. From all past performances, I believe that China's response will be resolute, swift, silent, blunt, and considerably effective. I see no sign of weakness to be exploited.

While I naturally hope and pray that the Islamic threat simply goes away, my pragmatic nature insists that it will not. We are in for a fight, and we have not seen the worst of it yet. The Islama-fascists will not stand down of their own accord - we will have to crush them. There's a lot of 'crush potential' waiting to be harnessed in China.

Let's go.