Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Richard, the favorite troll of moonbats everywhere, tagged me with the book virus blogthing.

Oh, alright, in the spirit of the blogosphere, here we go:
1. How many books do you own?
A: I guess around 800 or so. At least 300 are technical books - Linux, technical management, software development and Java junk mostly. I have a raft of books in each of my eclictic interests: fine art photography, sea kayaking, hiking the Appalachian Trail, making split cane flyrods, marine acquaria...

2. What is the latest book you bought?
A: Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown

3. What is the last book you read?
A: Angels & Demons, Dan Brown

4. Which 5 books mean a lot to you?
A1: Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
A2: The Fountainhead
A3: Atlas Shrugged
A4: Zen in the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
A5: The Daybooks of Edward Weston

5. Spread the virus to Bloggers...
A1: Debris Trail
A2: An American in T.O.
A3: Strong World
A4: Gin and Tonic
A5: Daimnation