Monday, June 27, 2005

I Feel Like A Silicone Rant

OK, this is about cosmetic surgery. We're talking breast implants here.

Guys, you don't seriously like the result of implants do you? What needs fixing? Them, or you? There's something fundamentally idiotic going on when wind resistance is more important than character, warmth, dependability, friendship, fun, companionship, tenderness, passionate arguments from a different point of view, smiles, hugs, car seats not pushed back, steamy hot sex, shared umbrellas and truth. For the most part, men have created the demand for this idiocy, and I'm saying let's just pack up that demand and chuck it. Ladies, I like you just how you are.

We're all going to age (the lucky among us anyway), and I have to wonder about the comfort and health of those things when women enter their golden years.

I just don't get it. I really don't.