Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Warren Kinsella's New Hobby: Harper Spotting

a very recent Warren Kinsella musing
May 10, 2005 - If the government falls Tuesday, or if it falls in a few days, it doesn't really matter too much. I cannot recall a more dysfunctional, dithering, do-nothing "government," ever. It's depressing.

It's time to shake things up. It really is. Every Liberal I know, every single one, privately admits as much.

So, from my perch as a Liberal In Exile™, here is what I would do if I were advising Stephen Harper. I would tell him to stop talking about scandal so much, because the media can always be counted upon to do that already. The media love scandal.[...]
It's worth a read.

By the way, anyone brave enough to engage in hand-to-hand combat with a Beaches Procyon lotor "abrams" proves to me that they have more than enough chutzpah to go 15 rounds with the Mephitis mephitis now lodged under the front porch of the Liberal Party of Canada. Best of luck, and thanks for the ringside seat.