Thursday, January 05, 2006

5 Wierd Things About Shaken

Bill Strong tagged me with the latest blog meme "name 5 wierd things about yourself". Here they are, in no particular order:
  1. I do not like mixing food items on my plate. The peas must never comingle with the rice.
  2. I roast my own coffee from green beans in small batches. Good coffee roasted 24 hours ago and made properly cannot be topped. Not even at Starbucks.
  3. I am a complete quality freak. If it's not excellent quality, I cannot tolerate it. Cheap junk makes me crazy. This applies to everything I buy, or everything I attempt to do.
  4. I like winter camping. Done Algonquin at -40. Think the neatest thing about it is the silence. I am extremely sensitive to and intolerant of noise.
  5. For me, a day without a salad is like a day without food. I have to have it.
I will update this post with 5 new victims shortly.